11.28.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  Sorry for the delay in getting the party posted this week.  I was recuperating from Thanksgiving dinner. ;-)

Here's a little bit of fun inspiration for today's Frugal Round-up...

I love this pretty little reading nook shared by Love Grows Wild.  So light and bright and feminine!


Read more after the break...

Frazzled Joy shared one of the most creative fixes I ever seen for those huge fluorescent kitchen light fixtures.  Check it out!



Finally, I'm crazy impressed by the Aluminum Foil tape feature wall shared by Deeva Designs.  Great idea!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


         

4 comments:

Denyse @ Glitter, Glue, Paint said...

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for hosting and have a restful weekend after Thanksgiving!

Denise Greenwood said...

Oh my goodness!! Thanks so much for featuring our planked ceiling and lighting solution! We are really loving it :)

Mindi Carwin said...

Thanks for the great party Wendy!