11.20.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Check out the fun posts in this week's Frugal Round-up...

I'm loving this simple wood table runner shared by Blooming Homestead!  Such a fantastic idea and an easy DIY!



Read more after the break....




Woods of Bell Trees shared this cute and clever Christmas tree made from painted wood shims.  Such a cute idea!


And finally,  I love this fresh and pretty guest room makeover shared by Chatfield Court!  Doesn't it look perfect for holiday guests?


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"







         

13 comments:

Jessica@CapeofDreams said...

I tried to link up, but it would not let me.

Nicki Parrish said...

Hi Wendy, I don't think your link party is working. At least not for me. I'll check back tomorrow!

Marie bloominghomestead said...

Thanks so much for the feature of my DIY Wood Table Runner! xoxo

Mimi Mama said...

I couldn't either, but it's not just The Shabby Nest. It's all the linky parties using that tool :(

Chatfield Court said...

Thank you so much for featuring my guest bedroom Wendy! -Kristi

moois van me said...

thanks for the link party !

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great weekend!

Trish Shamp said...

thanks for hosting. I am new here - great inspiration!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Thanks for the party, I am going to look a round a bit now

Happy Thanksgiving

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I always love to stop and party with you. Thank you for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would really appreciate it.
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Chatfield Court said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy. -Kristi

Mimi Mama said...

Thanks so much Wendy :)

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! It's been awhile since I've had anything to post. Glad to be back. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse