Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

For this week's Frugal Round-up I'm sharing a great chair makeover and a clever DIY Industrial-style light.

First, you all know how much I love a good furniture makeover.  Check out this very pretty desk chair shared by Nicer than New.  Love the crisp white with the pretty blue upholstery.

Read more after the break...

Next,  here's a great idea for the next time you have some old pipes laying around...create an industrial style lamp!  Trumatter shows us how!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



The Burds said...

Hi Wendy! Thank you for featuring my chair makeover this week. It's amazing what paint and new upholstery can achieve. Have a super weekend!

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy. Hope you have a great weekend.

Lydia Pudel said...

Thank you so much for the party!;)
Love & hugs

Patricia Krank said...

I love blue and white too . . very pretty . . . and that pipe lamp? Fantastic! Thanks for sharing Wendy and for hosting this party each week.


Decor To Adore said...

After a six week absence it feels so nice to join you once again. I have been working on our "new to us" 30 year old home. I hope you enjoy the family room transformation. The shelves are filled with fun family heirlooms which made the design truly frugal.

Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Best wishes for an extraordinary weekend for you and your family Wendy! And congrats on everything book-related! Way to go!

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Thank you so much for hosting the party! Love the features!
Blessings, Deborah

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Have a wonderful weekend.

Rhonda Vaudt said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy:) Have a great weekend:)

trumatter said...

OMG! Kill me! I have been so far out fueling my content writing career that I never got a chance to visit this page and thank you for featuring me. Thank you Wendy, for the feature and oh me am I honored.

Have a fantastic weekend.