6 Cute Ideas for Thanksgiving~

I love Thanksgiving!  Today I wanted to share a few of the fun ideas I've collected on my  Thanksgiving Board on Pinterest.

I have linked to the actual post for each project I featured below, so if you want to pin, please click over to the original post first and pin from there.  Thanks!

I love paper chains...and this Thanksgiving version is a free printable!

This pinwheel Thankful garland is adorable!

Read more after the break...

This may be just about the cutest way to remember those tiny little hands we're thankful for!

Love this idea from Martha Stewart for a simple but elegant way to decorate your Thanksgiving table.  source

This simple kraft paper placemat is a perfect way to remember our blessings!

Or, along those same lines, use kraft paper for a table runner and add autumn-hued crayons for guests to write down what they are thankful for.

Have a great day~


Stephanie Volkert said...

I like the paper placemats idea. The garlands are cute too!