Frugal Friday: 31 Days Version~

Welcome to this special 31 Days Edition of Frugal Friday!

Click on this button to see all of my 31 Days posts!

Because the topic of my 31 Days posts is "All Things Home",  I really wanted to keep my Frugal Round-up focused on decorating.  So I have a couple of great room reveals and a fun fall lighting tutorial to share with you today.

First up, House on the Way shared this uber-amazing bathroom makeover.  I can't even tell you how in love I am with this room!

Read more after the break...

Next,  here's another great bathroom makeover shared by 702 Park Project...this one is a total overhaul of a vintage bathroom!  Love it.

Finally, here's a clever lighting revamp for fall shared by RowHouse Events and Interiors.  This is such a great idea!

Your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



Suzan Sweatman said...

Great features - I'm in love with that vintage bathroom!
Thanks so much for the party
Have a great weekend

Ramon Valdez said...

Wendy Thank you so much for the feature and god hosting each week, I love to party with y'all.

Chatfield Court said...

Love the features Wendy. Thanks so much for hosting. Unfortunately my image didn't show up for some reason. Have a great weekend.

Nicki Parrish said...

Great features this week Wendy! Thanks so much for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Wendy, thank you for Frugal Friday. Love the features, always.

Maria Elena said...

Thank you for hosting!

Karren Haller said...

I love the ole claw footed tub!! But I have tried them and there not as comfortable as you would think, not for my dumb back. Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!!

feathersanddimes said...

So many great projects! I LOVE that claw tub. Wish I had one. Hmmm, maybe someday. Thanks for hosting such a great party.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady!I’m so excited to party with you this morning. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be fantastic! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Jill said...

I'm happy to join with you this week. Look at all the fall inspiration out there!

Monika Bourderioux said...

Thanks for this party!