31 Days of All Things Home: Swedish Style~

Welcome to day 10 of 31 Days of All Things Home.

Click on the button to see all of my 31 Days posts!

For those of you who are new to my blog, I work as an interior designer for Ivory Homes,  the largest home builder in Utah.  This week, my fellow designers and I have been working on furnishing one of our  latest model homes.  The finishes we chose for this home are pale and absolutely gorgeous. Bleached hardwood floors, light gray kitchen cabinetry, fantasy brown quartzite for the kitchen counters.  So as we discussed what type of furnishings would lend themselves to the house, we decided to go with a Swedish look.  And I don't mean IKEA (although you all know how I love IKEA).  I mean Gustavian Swedish.  So today, I thought it might be fun to share some Gustavian Swedish decorating photos.

Are you ready for some eye candy?

via TheSwedishFurniture.com

See more beautiful photos after the break...

via CasaSugar.com

via CotedeTexas.blogspot.com

via CotedeTexas.com

Add caption

via LaurelBurnInteriors

via TheSwedishFurniture.com

via The White Book

via TheSwedishFurniture.com
via LaylaGrayce.com




Robin Johnson said...

Gorgeous! Oh how I love the Swedish style.