31 Days of All Things Home: Pretty Autumn Porches~

I'm finally getting around to planning my fall porch decor...hey as long as it's up before Halloween, I've done okay, right?

Click on the button to see all of my 31 Days posts!

So for day 8 of my 31 Days of Home posts, I'm sharing some beautiful Autumn Porch inspiration...

The beauty of this porch is the simplicity of the decor.  The branches are magnificent!
via Nell Hill's Blog

See more beautiful porches after the break...

I love the idea of calligraphy on these pumpkins...such a fun way to welcome visitors.
via BHG
 I love the leaf garland and the cute pumpkin lanterns strewn about on this porch.
via Pottery Barn
 Hay bales, pumpkins, corn stalks and mums.  Quintessential fall.
source unknown
 The neutral tones of this porch are what caught my eye.  Even in autumn, I'm still a neutral girl at heart.
via Veranda

Okay, not really a porch, but I love the overflowing feel of this store front.  It says "harvest" for sure!
via Flickr

Happy Autumn everyone!