10.04.2014

31 Days of All Things Home: Painted Ceiling Inspiration~


Welcome to day 4 of 31 days of All Things Home!

Click on the button for all my 31 Days Posts

Today we're going to talk about painted ceilings.  Here's the thing.  My daughter is in LOVE with the color turquoise...or aqua...or any of those greeny-blue colors, and really wants to base her new room decor on that color.

That's fine with me.  I have no issues with greeny-blue colors.  What I am concerned about, however, is painting an entire room a greeny-blue color.   But today, I hit on an idea.  Paint. The. Ceiling.
BRILLIANT!

Check out some of these adorable painted ceilings I've found around the interwebs...

See my inspiration photos after the break...



Although I doubt I'd do anything quite this bold, this has to be one of my favorite ceilings.  It'd be perfect for a kid's room!
Source

Bold and dramatic.  I am absolutely smitten with this ceiling!

Source


This soft peach is such a pretty addition to this space.
Source
I'm thinking we'll probably end up with a ceiling something similar to this below.  I can handle that. 
Source






         

1 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh I love a pretty ceiling. The coiffured ceiling is stunning.