10.07.2014

31 Days of All Things Home: A New Chandelier for The Dining Room~

Welcome to Day 7 of 31 Days of All Things Home.

Click on the button to see all of my 31 Days posts! 

I can't believe we're a week into October already!  Today I'm excited to share a little bling that I recently added to our dining room here at Hydeaway Cottage!


See the before and read more after the break...

Here's the dining room before, with it's builder grade lighting.  Not terrible lighting mind you, just nothing that has a lot of personality.


I really wanted my lighting in this new house to say something...and I think this pretty chandelier definitely does that!  It's the Springfield Chandelier in polished nickel from Shades of Light.

One of the things I like the most about it is that it is quite large.  Which is perfect over my 7' long dining room table.  



The space is really starting to come together!  Sure love me a little bit of bling!

I received the Springfield Chandelier from Shades of Light.  My opinions about the chandelier are 100% mine.


xoxo
Wendy