31 Days of All Things Home: My Book Launch Party~

Welcome to day 27 of 31 Days of All Things Home!

Click on the button to see all of my 31 Days posts!

Last Thursday evening we celebrated the release of my book, Decorating for Real Life, with a book launch party.  And today, I wanted to share some of the highlights with you.

I had such a great time meeting some of my readers and signing copies of my book for them!  (It was a bit surreal, actually).

Read more after the break....

We held the open house at one of the beautiful model homes owned by Ivory Homes (the company I work for as an interior designer).  Check out this stunning kitchen where we staged the goodies!

The swag was awesome!  My sponsors - Groopdealz, Gatehouse, and IKEA really rocked it with their generosity!

More pictures of the refreshments...which we color coordinated with the decor in the house (Aly from Entirely Eventful helped me arrange the event and she is AWESOME!)

We even had live music which was incredible!

The whole evening was simply wonderful!  I am so grateful for this opportunity!

I'd like to take one more opportunity to thank the evening's sponsors...

Purchase Decorating For Real Life by clicking below...