10.11.2014

31 Days of All Things Home: Gallery Walls~

Welcome to day 11 of 31 Days of All Things Home!

Click on the button to see all of my 31 Days posts!

I love gallery walls.  They have been a favorite of mine since I first created one on my bedroom wall in high school.  And I still adore them.  As I find myself deciding on art to hang here at Hydeaway Cottage, I am having to talk myself out of doing a gallery wall in just about every room.  Ha!

In order to satiate my love of gallery walls...I collect photos of them on Pinterest.  I actually have a board dedicated entirely to the art of the well-configured gallery wall.  And today, I wanted to share a few of them with you.


via Atlanta Homes Magazine


via Apartment Therapy


See more gorgeous gallery walls after the break...




via BJDHausDesign.blogspot.com


via Carolina Coast Tumblr

via Classic Casual Home


via Handmade Home

via Items by Design Bird

Just a little reminder that my book, Decorating For Real Life, comes out this week.  It's available fore pre-order right now on Amazon!



xoxo
Wendy
         

0 comments: