10.05.2014

31 Days of All Things Home: Decorating For Real Life~

Welcome to day 5 of  31 Days of All Things Home!

Click on the Button to see all of my 31 Days posts!


Today, I'm thrilled to announce that my book, Decorating For Real Life, will be released in less than 2 weeks!!


The book is currently available for pre-order on Amazon.com and the official release date is set for October 14.

Read more after the break...



In the book I shared practical ideas for creating a beautiful home that works well for family living. I share spaces from interior designers, bloggers and artists all of whom have amazing homes and great ideas that anyone can borrow to create beautiful homes of their own!

Utah locals, I will be hosting a book launch party on October 23...details to be announced on the blog soon...so mark it on your calendars!  (The book would make a great Christmas present...just sayin')

You can purchase your own copy right now .....  just click below!

I hope you love it as much as I loved creating it!

xoxo
Wendy
         

0 comments: