Perfect For Autumn: Stacked Wood in Decor~

Today I wanted to share some inspiration photos I've been collecting on Pinterest of different ways to display stacked wood in decor.

I favor a neutral palette in my home.  And one of the key ways to make a neutral palette interesting is to introduce texture.  A lot of texture.

image found on delightdepartment.blogspot.com

I've been enamored with the look of stacked firewood in houses and have longed to incorporate the look in my own home.  Problem is I don't have a fireplace.

Read more after the break...

Ah, but these photos have given me an idea which I'm going to share with you all soon.  Fireplace or no fireplace...I am getting this look in my home.

image found on naimabarcelona.tumblr.com

found on theranchmalibu.com

found on so-much-more-than-nl.blogspot.be
found on carlaaston.com



Sandra and Hennie Cronje said...

That wood stacks gives a lot of memories of our winter. In South Africa we are celebrating spring and soon summer will be here.
Thanks for sharing
Lots of blessings

Rhonda Vaudt said...

Just seeing these stacks of firewood makes me warm inside! They definitely add warmth to a room, these are beautiful ways to keep store firewood.