My New House: A Rug for the Dining Room~

This post is sponsored by DownEast Home.

Hello Lovelies!

So glad you could join me today.  I have a little update to share with you...

Things are coming together slowly but surely here in The Hydeaway Cottage.  Although I'd love to do an entire room reveal, I have what I like to refer to as decorating ADD.   I get going on one room, get it almost done and then I get distracted by another room.  Anyone else out there have this condition??  Lol!

But I do have what I consider to be a rather exciting addition to the dining room that I can share with you today.   I found the perfect rug!!  And honestly, that's quite a feat.

Isn't she pretty?  The color scheme I've been working with is charcoal, linen, brown, white and light gray.  I can't believe the good luck I had in finding a rug that incorporated all of the colors!  And was exactly the patchwork style that I had been craving.  I mean, what are the odds??

Read more after the break...

I received a gift card from DownEast Home which is one of my favorite stores, and I headed over during Labor Day weekend to see what they had (and to take advantage of the holiday weekend sale).
DownEast has its own line of furniture and accessories...

But they also sell factory overstocks and slightly damaged items from some famous national brands. That's what my rug was.  And since it was on clearance, I was doubly excited.  I rushed home and put it right underneath my dining table.   Perfection!

Now I just need to add window treatments, art and maybe some fun seating.  But hey!  It's coming together!

I received a gift card from DownEast Home as part of this post.  The opinions expressed by me in this post are 100%  mine.