9.02.2014

My New House: Inspiration For My Entry Door~

I've been enamored with the idea of painting the inside of my front door a different color to set off my entry. And although I've been debating a number of different colors, I'm really loving the idea of black.  I realize it's not a new idea, but the look is classic and will make my tiny entry a bit more dramatic.

I've been searching Houzz for inspirational photos, and today I'm going to share a few of my faves.




See more beautiful entries after the break...







So pretty, right?  And from several of these photos, you can see one of  my other obsessions...glossy white paneling.  I have a plan for that as well.  But you're going to have to wait to see.  Bwahahaha!

Hope you have a great day~

xoxo
Wendy
         

3 comments:

Rhonda Vaudt said...

I love the idea of black doors! Those ideas are beautiful, love the black & white contrast.

Helene Raymond said...

Wow! I'm loving that inspiration collection! Everything looks fabulous and classy. I'm having a hard time picking a favorite. The contrast of the black door and the white walls is just simply elegant, and I'm sure it will work wonderfully on your home. Thanks for sharing that! I wish you all the best!

Helene Raymond @ Trade Squad

Beck Campbell said...

I painted all my downstairs interior doors black and my entry doors...front and two back doors. LOVE!!!! Amazing difference! I still need to do the upstairs, but, well, someday! The only problem I had was looking at them at night and thinking the door was open...lol! But seriously, I love them....so classy looking!