9.18.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday!

For today's Frugal Round-up I have a couple of fun pumpkin projects to share...

First up,  A Stroll Through Life shared these cute blinged-out pumpkins.  Love me a sparkly pumpkin.



Read more after the break...

Next up,  A fun pumpkin DIY from Anderson + Grant.  Check 'em out!



 Your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

         

14 comments:

Jamie Hoover said...

I am so excited that you chose my pumpkin project as one of the two featured! I'm glad you liked the idea. Have a great weekend!

Jamie @ anderson + grant

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party !
Hope you have a wonderful weekend

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy. Hope you have a great weekend. -Kristi

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy!

Mindi Carwin said...

Love the pumpkins you featured! Thanks for hosting!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank for you hosting. :)

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh wow, how exciting. Thanks so much for the feature. This is so fun.

C.D. Loken said...

Great features, Wendy! Thank you so much for hosting!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping and partying with you each week. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Thanks for hosting each week! Have a great weekend.

Chic California said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Fun link ups :)

HillsideMomma said...

Hello there, thanks for hosting! I added a plain text link to The Shabby Nest, but I was wondering if you've got a badge/button?? Am I missing it somewhere?! I'd love to use it, if you've got one. Thanks again & happy blogging!

Theresa Begin said...

Thanks so much for hosting the great Party! Love the painted Pumpkins, Wendy. Such a nice Blog.
Thank you.
Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Luv to Save said...

thank you for hosting...first time visiting your blog :)