9.11.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I'm loving the projects I have to share with you for this week's Frugal Round-up....

First, I am really in love with wallpaper lately.  And you will be too after you check out the difference it made in this room makeover shared by The Heathered Nest.  Amazing!



Read more after the break...



Here's a fun pallet project I hadn't seen before.  And right in time for fall!  Check out these adorable pallet pumpkins shared by Little House of Four.


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


         

6 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party !
Have a great weekend

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! Hope you have a great weekend. -Kristi

heather t said...

Wendy, was thrilled to check out your blog this am and see our daughter's room as your feature! So glad you like the wallpaper...it was definitely a "go big or go home" kind of choice. As always, your link party is one of my favorites of the week. Enjoy the weekend!

Heather & Dave

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week. I hope you get a chance to swing by and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy!

classesncamps said...

Thanks for the party.
keep calm and study russian