9.05.2014

Frugal Friday~

Oh my word, you guys!

I'm so embarrassed!!  I was thrown off by the holiday weekend, and literally didn't know I had forgotten to post Frugal Friday until I was driving my son to school this morning and realized it's Friday morning!  I'm so sorry!  But better late than never....here's Frugal Friday (only 12 hours later. sigh.)

For this week's Frugal Round-up, I thought it would be fun to share a bit of fall inspiration.

First up, this very unique Hydrangea and Antler wreath shared by Little Farmstead.  Definitely has that Autumn vibe!



Read more after the break...


Next, this clever back-to-school teacher's gift shared by Blonde Lab.  So simple, so cute!


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


         

11 comments:

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week. Thanks for hosting. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to see what you have been working on! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Valerie Ott said...

I'm glad you forgot, b/c I went to bed early last night. :) Thx for hosting, Wendy!

Jenise said...

I forget what day of the week it is all the time, so I'm kind of glad I'm not alone. LOL :-)
Thank you for hosting every week!
Jenise @ DIYFunIdeas.com

Vel Criste said...

haven't joined in a while, thanks for hosting Wendy and have a great weekend!

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my super simple coconut sugar simple syrup — a great vegan low glycemic alternative to honey and agave syrup.

Holly @ Bella Nest said...

Hi, Wendy! Thank you for hosting this fun blog party! So happy to have come across your beautiful blog! I'm your newest follower. Looking forward to keeping up with you!

Chatfield Court said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy! Hope you have a great weekend. -Kristi

Mindi Carwin said...

Sounds like my life, I forget things way too much! Thanks for the party!

Little Farmstead said...

Hi Wendy! I enjoyed being a part of Frugal Friday for the first time! Thank you for hosting it. I've enjoyed reading some of your posts! Have a great weekend!

Nancy said...

I haven't been here in a while, nice to be back. Everything looks lovely,Thanks for hosting!!
Huggs, Nancy

Ficri Pebriyana said...

Hello,
I am glad to visit your blog, and I really like your writing this, it is very interesting to read and helpful as well. I want to learn a lot from you.
Thank you... :)