8.26.2014

Warm, Cozy, Casual - The Shabby Nest's Curated Collection for Joss and Main~

I'm super excited to let you all know that I'm curating a sale for Joss and Main and it goes live tonight!!



There are all sorts of beautiful pieces that will be featured in my collection.   Check these beauties out...




See more after the break...





They just scream "Wendy" in all their delicious neutral tones and awesome textures!  Make sure and head over to my curated sale (going live at 9 pm EST tonight!)  and pick up some of these pretties for yourself!


I receive compensation for curating a sale with Joss & Main.  My opinions about Joss & Main are 100% mine.
         

5 comments:

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Congratulations! You clearly deserve it. So proud of you. Off to check out the sale.
Big hugs,
Jamie
(PS: sorry, my computer seems to be spamming you! trying it fix it)

Tommie Jo said...

That sounds so exciting! Good for you...and good luck!~TJ