8.14.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I have some fun features to share for this week's Frugal Round-up...

First up, Design Your Dwelling shared a tour of her pretty dining room.  Love those pendants and I'm swooning over the art!!



Read more after the break...





Next, Restored Treasures Too shared her adorable pantry redo.  Such a great use of space and so pretty!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

         

11 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks for hosting!
KC

Shannon said...

Love that dining room! Thanks so much for hosting!

Rhonda Vaudt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda Vaudt said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pantry, have a wonderful weekend! Thanks again for hosting!

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for hosting !

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy! Hope you have a great weekend. - Kristi

RoxanneK said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy. I am loving that amazing pantry!!

Curtains in My Tree said...

I am glad to join in today with all the other gals.
Going to look around now for a while

Thanks

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Have a wonderful weekend!

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my light and refreshing allergy-free Frozen Sangria Lemonade and Summer Drinks that beat the Summer heat. I’m also sharing my remarkable discovery about Astaxanthin and how it saved me from a bad sunburn on vacation.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! It is always a pleasure to stop by your fabulous party. Please come and party with us on Monday at 7 pm. We would be honored to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls