Decorating For Real Life~

I am extremely happy to announce that my book, Decorating for Real Life,  is now available for pre-order on Amazon!!!

The book is full of beautiful, family-friendly homes and DIY projects that are sure to inspire you!  Inside Decorating For Real Life I share spaces from wonderful interior designers, artists and some of my favorite bloggers like Shelley from House of Smiths, Michelle from 4 Men 1 Lady, Jen from Tatertots & Jello, Paige from Simple Thoughts, Aly from Entirely Eventful Day, Autumn from Design Dump and Yours Truly.

The book will be officially available on October 14...but you can make sure and reserve yours today!




Michelle Mortensen said...

Congratulations. I hope your sales are wonderful!
From, Michelle at simplysantabarbara.blogspot.com

The Painted Drawer said...

Congratulations! This is so exciting and I can't wait to read it!