7.24.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

The 24th of July is Pioneer Day here in Utah, so I've been celebrating with family!  But I did have time to go through last week's fabulous posts and I have a few great ones to share for this week's Frugal Round-up!

First, I simply had to share this lovely gold, navy and pink nursery linked up by A Little of This, A Little of That.  I think I have a crush on that wallpaper.  Seriously.

Read more after the break...




Next, check out this amazing deck shared by Scrapality DIY'd out of....wait for it....pallets.  Simply.  Amazing.  I adore the herringbone pattern.


And finally, Bless'er House shared a great RH knock-off rope chandelier.  It's perfect!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



         

11 comments:

Valerie Ott said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! TGIF!

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy! have a great weekend!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Wendy for hosting Frugal Friday no. 24. Have a wonderful weekend.
Joy

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I LOVE Your features...amazing!
KC

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy, and for sharing such great features! Have a great weekend.
Kristi

Bill thewoksoflife said...

Love that featured deck project - amazing!

Andrea Fogleman said...

Thank you so much for featuring my deck this week on Frugal Friday! Love the party.

Crystelle Boutique said...

What a fab party!I so love that rope-lamp!! :)
xox, Crystelle
CrystelleBoutique

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for another great party, Wendy!!

- Brooke -

Jill Shepherd said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely weekend!

Leslie Stewart said...

Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend.
Leslie
House on the Way