7.17.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Lots going on in my world this week...not the least of which is a visit from my sister!  Since I'm busy spending quality sister-time with her...my Frugal Round-up is going to be short and sweet today.  I just had to share this really fun living room tour linked up by Love Grows Wild.   Such cute details!  (Love the pendants above the TV)!


Read more and link up after the break...




Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

         

12 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party - going to check out that living room right now - it's looks gorgeous!
Have fun with your sister -and a great weekend
Hugs,
Suzan

Sarah Shelly said...

Thanks for hosting an awesome party. I'm loving the features.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing ACD-friendly Chocolate-covered Cherry Macaroons. It’s the best of both worlds—raw macaroons and chocolate covered cherries!

Lauren @ Bless'er House said...

Thanks for hosting! Lovely living room feature! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Patricia Krank said...

Awww . . . have fun with your sister! I sure do love it when I have the chance to get together with mine. Thank for hosting Wendy.
Blessings,
Patti

Barb said...

Thanks for hosting, and have a wonderful time with your sister!

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Wendy:)
Thanks for the party!!
Have a HAPPY weekend:)

Jeanne Crackel said...

Thanks for hosting the party Wendy! This is my first time linking up! I am so happy to share 14 Ideas for Cool Teen Bedrooms, I joined forces with HOMETALK.com for this post and share fantastic ideas for your teens rooms!! Have a great weekend! I hope to link with you again!
Jeanne
www.idreamofjeannedesign.com

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thank you! I love stopping by your party each week. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Jill Shepherd said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi there, I'm new here--jumped over from Thrifty Life Thursday :) Thanks so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

littlebitsofgranola said...

Hi there! Thanks for hosting another great link up!