7.10.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

It's been a hot one here in the Mountain West this week.  I don't know about you, but I need a vacation. Preferably at a beach.

Speaking of vacations, my first feature for this week's Frugal Round-up is this darling updated guest room shared by The Heathered Nest.  I'm absolutely smitten with the reclaimed wood ceiling!



Read more after the break...





This DIY marble-top console shared by Provident Home Design is fabulous!  I want one in my house!!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


         

14 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

The features are gorgeous - off to check them out - thanks so much for another party!

Valerie Ott said...

Thx for the party, Wendy!
TGIF!

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
KC

Tamara @ Provident Home Design said...

Such an honor to be featured, Wendy! Thank you!!

laura Madalene said...

Your chairs are perfect now!! Where did you find your fabric?? You could not of made a better choice with the fabric!
The Comfort of Expectable Chair

Jenn said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy, lovely features!

Kimberly Lewis said...

I love stopping by your party each week. Fabulous party. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Patricia Krank said...

Love those features! Thanks for the party and try to find a nice place by the water to cool off!
Blessings,
Patti

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for the party Wendy:)
Have a great day:)

RoxanneK said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy. I love the marble topped table you featured. I have an upcoming post that includes a marble topped table that is no longer available. I am going to link to this DIY version. Love it!

Mindi Carwin said...

Ooooh! I think I am in love with that ceiling too! Love the features! Thanks for hosting!

C.D. Loken said...

My first time visiting and linking to your party! Love what I'm seeing! Thanks for hosting, Wendy!

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy!!!

- Brooke -

HeatheredNest said...

Wendy, I'm thrilled and honored to be featured!! What a dream. Thanks so very much ;) Heather