Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  And a very Happy Independence Day to all of my readers in the good old USA!

For this week's Frugal Round-up I have a a beautiful home tour and a great furniture makeover...but seeing as how it is the 4th of July, I thought I'd start by showing you this darling DIY Planked American Flag shared by Maison de Pax.  How cute is this??

Read more after the break...

I'm loving this summer home tour shared by Life on Virginia Street.  There were so many pretty photos to pick from, I had a terrible time trying to narrow it down.

Finally, Vintage Home shared a pretty bed redo.  I'm loving the fresh new version of this classic four-poster.

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



Suzan Sweatman said...

What gorgeous features!
Thanks so much for the party and hope you have a wonderful July 4th

Bobbi @ 3GLOL said...

Thanks for the party!!

Have a great day!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Happy Fourth!!! Thank you for this fun party and I hope your Fourth is smashing!!! :)
XoX, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Rhonda Vaudt said...

I always love your features! Love the flag:) have a wonderful 4th of July celebration! Thanks again for hosting:)

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party! Have a wonderful weekend.

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Wendy!
Thanks for another fabulous party!!!
Happy Independece Day!!

Valerie Ott said...

Thx Wendy, for another great party!

Michelle Furlong said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy. Wonderful ideas this week. Happy 4th of July.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting such a great party. Please come and party with us. We would be thrilled. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy 4th! Lou Lou Girls

HeatheredNest said...

Thanks so much, Happy Fourth!

ziggee said...

I LOVE the idea's you post. Thanks for posting them