6.09.2014

Wonderful Wallpaper~

My latest decor infatuation is wallpaper.  The more exuberant the better.  I realize that it isn't necessarily for the faint of heart, but done well, wallpaper can be an amazing addition to a space.  

So today I wanted to share a round-up of some of my favorite wallpaper images that I've gathered on Pinterest.  Basically...this is an eye-candy post.  Hope you enjoy!

Image via Decorpad.com
 See more after the break...



Image via Design Sponge

Image from Anthropogie via Designmom.com

Image via DomesticSluttery.com

Image via RocketStGeorge.co.uk

Image via Pinterest (no website credit given)

Image via Interiordesignpic.com

Image via Traditional Home

Image via desfruitsdesfleurs.com

Image via Pinterest (no website credit given)


Image via Anthropologie


What are your thoughts on wallpaper?  Love it?  Hate it?  I'd like to know.

For all kinds of visual inspiration, you can follow me on Pinterest.  

xoxo
Wendy

4 comments:

Kimm Boes said...

Oh my, such gorgeous options! I especially love the bedroom with the large gold and white floral and pale blue duvets. I think I'm a wallpaper chicken. :) Too many bad memories of taking down someone else's choices! :)

Stacey said...

I love them too! That first Schumacher pattern is just gorgeous. Love that floral pattern from Anthropologie that several bloggers have used also. However, I'm just not going to use it again.

Jennelise said...

I love wallpaper too! It has really made a come back lately and the designs are so lovely! I would love to do an accent wall one day :) Lovely visiting you!
Jennelise

Vidya Sudarsan said...

I love wallpapers too!! one of my favorite topics to blog about. Well, these are stunning! lovely picks :)