6.22.2014

Fun Cardboard Animal Heads~

Okay, I admit it. I'm still loving the cardboard animal head trend.  I know that a lot of people are "so over it".  But I love whimsy in decorating and I think that the different cardboard and paper mache animal heads available right now fit the "whimsy" bill just right.

Perhaps you recall my boys' bedroom with its cardboard deer head.  It is seriously one of my favorite spaces that I've created...like...ever.



Before I go on, I want to say that this is not an advertorial post.  I was not paid by or even approached by Cardboard Safari (the same company that made the deer head in my boys' room)...I just happened to see these adorable items in an email this past week, and I loved them so much I wanted to share...

First up this adorable rhino...

Read more after the break...



And then the feminine version of the deer head in my boys' room...

And finally, daisies on an elephant....

I showed these to my daughter to get her input before I posted about them and she loved them! Any of the three different animals are available in each floral print.  What a great and unexpected addition something like this would make to a little girl's bedroom.

What are your thoughts, my dear readers?

xoxo
Wendy