6.12.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Hope you've all had a great week!

I have a couple of darling room makeovers and a fun furniture makeover for this week's Frugal Round-up...

First up, I'm loving this attic craft room reveal from One Dog Woof.  So many creative and lovely touches in this space!



Read more after the break..




I'm sure you are all bored with my infatuation with white kitchens.  But you won't be after you've had a chance to check out this before and after from Old Things New!



Finally, I just love leopard print and this cute little table has me swooning.  Check it out at Rain on a Tin Roof.



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


         

11 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party !
xox

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Wendy for Frugal Friday, love the features. So much work!. Love joining in.
Joy

Rhonda Vaudt said...

Thanks for hosting another great party!

Patricia Krank said...

Dear Wendy - I am so excited to see my kitchen makeover here at your party! Thank you so much and gigantic blessings to you,
Patti

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Wendy!!Thanks for another amazing party!!
Have fantastic weekend:)

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my take on Tahdig—it’s basically nightshade-free hash browns. I’ve also shared my decadent Lemon Mousse Tart that’s also allergy-friendly.

Ginnie said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Wendy! Have an awesome weekend:)

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for another great party, Wendy! Enjoy your weekend! :)

- Brooke -

Tasha A. said...

Thanks for another inspiring party, Wendy! That kitchen remodel is stunning!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

Shanti @ Everyday Bohemian said...

Thank you so much for the linkup! I loooove your features :D