5.29.2014

Frugal Friday~

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I have a bunch of fun projects to share for this week's Frugal Round-up...

It's no secret that I love neutral palettes in decor...so of course I was drawn to this modern farmhouse master bedroom shared by Design, Dining and Diapers.  I love graphic pillows  - and of course the palette wood and deer head above the bed!


Read more after the break...


Next, how adorable are these beaded bubble wands shared by Hello Little Home?  I just can't get over the cuteness.



Finally, Maison de Pax shared a lovely neutral nursery.  Aaaah.  I rarely feature a blogger two weeks in a row...but I just had to share this room.




Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of yourown projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



18 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
KC

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thank you thank you thank you for the feature!!!! I'm really honored!

Bobbie Jones said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Have a good one!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Wendy for Frugal Friday. Love joining in. Have a great week/end.
Joy

Kimberly Lewis said...

I love being a part of your party each week. Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Chatfield Court said...

Love the features. Thanks so much for hosting Wendy!
Kristi

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my yummy and healthy Chocolate Coconut Snack Mix.

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks for hosting another great party - have a wonderful weekend ♥

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Wendy!!
Thanks for another great party!
LOve the jewelry holder!!!!
Have a great weekend:)

Curtains in My Tree said...

There is nothing like being frugal on Friday

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank you for hosting. :)

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank you for hosting. :)

Lydia Pudel said...

Thank you so much for the party!
Love & hugs
Lydia

Wendy said...

Thanks for hosting a great party :)
I would love for you to come party at my T.G.I.F. Linky Party @ MamasBlogCentral.com :) Have a great week!!

WoodsofBellTrees said...

Thank you for an awesome party!

Ginnie said...

Hi, Wendy! Thank you so much for featuring my bubble wands:) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kimm Boes said...

Oh my goodness, those bubble wands are amazing! :)

Theresa Begin said...

Hi, Wendy.
Thanks so much for hosting such a great party!!! I was so glad I was able to join in, albeit a little late. :) I hope you enjoy my humble offering. All linked up!
Hugs and Blessings,
~Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance