5.22.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

So glad you can join me!

I have some fun links to share with you for this week's Frugal Round-up...

First up, you all know how much I love a white kitchen..so I just had to share this cute kitchen before & after from Christina's Adventures.  I love the open shelving...the subway tile...the vintage lighting!  Should I go on?


Read more after the break..


Next, I am crushing on these clever chalkboard party hats from Maison de Pax.  What a fun idea!  These could be personalized...and re-personalized.  So cute!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of yourown projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

17 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great Friday and weekend.
KC

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! I hope you have a great long weekend! :)

- Brooke -

Suzan Sweatman said...

Happy long weekend and thanks so much for the party!

Beth Baumgartner said...

Wendy, thanks for being a terrific host - have a wonderful weekend!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, have a great weekend!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Rhonda Vaudt said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great holiday weekend:)

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my light and easy Kitchen Sink Salad.

Kat Ryan said...

Thanks for another great party!! How do you like the link backs? I have a "Party" page with your link on it (since I link up every week hehe ) is that ok?

Chatfield Court said...

Love the kitchen feature. Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you have a great holiday weekend.
Kristi

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Wendy for Frugal Friday. Have a great Memorial Weekend.
Joy

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Wendy, thanks for the party!!!
Have a fantastic weekend:):)

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Kimberly Lewis said...

I'm loving your party. Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Rachel Paxton said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my chalkboard party hats!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend. :)

WoodsofBellTrees said...

Thank you for a lovely party!

Bobbie Jones said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Enjoy your weekend!