5.15.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

So glad you all can join me...

This week's Frugal Round-up features a couple of great projects!

The first is a home office reveal done for the One Room Challenge by Burlap and Lace.  I could get a lot of work done in this inspiring space...or I could simply sit there and get nothing accomplished because I was too busy soaking in the design goodness. :-)


Read more after the break...

Doesn't this pretty spring porch make you want to sit and soak up the warm weather?  Check out the entire post at Vintage Finds.



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of yourown projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

21 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Valerie Ott said...

Thx for the party, Wendy! TGIF!

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great night.
KC

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again! Enjoy your weekend!
-Shelley

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for hosting Frugal Friday Wendy. I look forward to joining in. This has been a 'getting the garden ready' kind of week.
Joy

Chatfield Court said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy! Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Kristi

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy!

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy!!!!

- Brooke -

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing two summertime frozen treats—my extravagant Lemon Ice Cream Sandwich and festive Strawberry Chocolate Party Balls.

Parsimonious Perfection said...

Thank you for hosting, Wendy! Have a great weekend!

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thanks for this fun party! I think I will move into the porch that you featured..... :)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Mindi Carwin said...

Thanks for the great party!

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for the fabulous party!!
Have a great weekend:)

Bobbie Jones said...

Nice to party with ya again! Thanks for hosting!

Have a great weekend!

Sebastian Chuter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sebastian Chuter said...

Wow. I’m truly inspired to decorate my new cabin with these ideas Wendy! As always you have great and unique topics here. I love the spring porch which fit almost everything most especially the swing! Creative!

Sebastian of
Granny Flat Super Store

Kimberly Lewis said...

Love your party. Thanks for hosting. Please come and show off at our party, We would love it! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Mallori said...

Thank you so much for featuring my spring porch this week!! Have a lovely weekend!

Heather said...

Thank you for an awesome party! I hope your weekend is awesome!

Patricia Krank said...

Amazing porch! Thanks for the inspiration and for hosting.
Blessings,
Patti