5.01.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Happy May!  I can't believe how quickly this year is zooming past!

Hope you had wonderful week....I'm excited to share my Frugal Round-up today.

First up, I  wanted to share this mid-century modern chair makeover from Teeny Ideas.  What a transformation!



Read more after the break...

Our Pinteresting Family shared a very pretty beadboard paneled ceiling project.  I LOVE it!



Finally, check out these cute (and simple) DIY polka dot place mats shared by Rain on a Tin Roof.  Love me some polka dots.



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of yourown projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

18 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great night.
KC

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party - happy weekend :)

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! This is my first time joining the bash! Happy Weekend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Bobbie Jones said...

Thanks for hosting!! Have a great weekend!

Mindi Carwin said...

I love that chair! Thanks so much for the party Wendy!!

Patricia Krank said...

Darling chair makeover! Thanks so much Wendy for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Patti

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy!!!!

- Brooke -

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Wendy, thank you for Frugal Friday, love joining in.
Joy

Rob Hunt said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy.
Rob

Rhonda Vaudt said...

Thanks for hosting! That ceiling is beautiful!

WoodsofBellTrees said...

Thank you for a great party!

The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for another amazing party Wendy,have a great weekend:)

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank you so much for the feature. :) Thanks for hosting a fun party too. Enjoy your weekend.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Great party! Thanks for hosting. I would love it if you would stop by our party and share one of your amazing creations! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Cindy Jamieson said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Enjoy your weekend!

ALEXANDRA BOOTHBY said...

hanks for sharing your heart :)
I would be honored if you would follow me as I share my
journey with Huntington's Disease
www.livingwithpassion90.blogspot.com

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I shared my super fresh “can’t wait for summer” gazpacho smoothie—a savory swap out for fruity smoothies.

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I shared my super fresh “can’t wait for summer” gazpacho smoothie—a savory swap out for fruity smoothies.