Canning Jar Speakers~

This post is sponsored by LioProducts.

I was approached by a small company a few weeks back to see if I'd be willing to review a product.  Honestly, this happens a lot.  And because I only want to share things that I find unique and that I really love, I don't do a lot of product reviews.  But this product really caught my eye.  And I was  intrigued...

What is this intriguing, unique product, you ask?  

A canning jar speaker.  Say what? 

That's right a speaker for your MP3 player, your iPhone, your iPod...pretty much anything with an earphone jack that you carry your tunes on.  And it's CA-UTE, my friends!  And get this...they call is a JAM JAR.  That's a catchy name...am I right? :-)

via Lioproducts.com

I love these bright, fun colors...but I'm a gray-lovin' girl.  So I asked if they could make me one in gray...and they did!

Read more after the break...

Too cute, right?  Basically, the speaker is hidden inside the jar, and rather than having a solid lid, the speaker mesh is there instead.  You hook up your iPhone, MP3 player or whatever to the jack that comes out the side there.  Only one warning...this cute little jar has a mammoth power cord...

Okay, okay...the perspective on this photo makes it look a larger than it is really is in comparison to the jar...but that thing is pretty big.  I've found that it's not to hard to hide though, if I place the speaker near the edge of a table or countertop.  Because, honestly, how cute is this for the kitchen so that you can cook and listen to your music at the same time.

You can find JAM JARS on Etsy or you can order from the LioProducts website.   What'd I tell you...clever and intriguing, right?

I was compensated by LioProducts for this post, but the opinions expressed are 100% mine.  I love my Jam Jar!