4.24.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I'm currently enjoying myself at SNAP so this week's Frugal Round-up is short and sweet.  I've featured some great projects though, so enjoy and I'll have a recap of my SNAP adventures on the blog next week!

First up, I'm kind of in love with this closet/laundry room makeover shared by My Love 2 Create.  Seriously. You've got to check out the before and after on this one.



Read more after the break...



Next up, Home Made Modern shared her adorable campaign tray table.  This is such a clever little makeover!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of yourown projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

16 comments:

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy!!!

- Brooke -

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great weekend.
Kristi

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks for the party - have fun at SNAP !!!

Rhonda Vaudt said...

Thank you for hosting such a great party! So many great ideas!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Fantabulous party ~ Thanks much, girl!! :)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Patricia Krank said...

I am so happy for you that you get to go to SNAP. Say "Hi" to all of my favorite bloggers for me :) Someday I WILL go to a conference. Thank you for the party and have fun!
Blessings,
Patti

JK said...

Thanks for hosting! I shared my hummus bites which are great vegan and allergy-friendly appetizers.

WoodsofBellTrees said...

Thank you for a fun party!

TheKimSix Fix said...

Have a blast at SNAP!

Sebastian Chuter said...

As always, you have a wonderful images and ideas here Wendy! I love those photo frames on the wall and the tray table. I love to have one in my new cabin, as gorgeous as you have here!

Sebastian of
Bali Hut Super Store

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank you for hosting. I hope that you enjoy, SNAP. :)

Jessica Zan said...

Thanks for hosting! So many great ideas this week. Hope you enjoy my little baby sandals.

Tasha A. said...

Thanks so much for the party, Wendy! Hope you are having a blast at Snap!!! Mindi's transformation of her sister's laundry room is AMAZING!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Have a great weekend! Thanks for hosting!

One More Time Events said...

Thank you for hosting…hope you are enjoying your time at SNAP...

Mindi Carwin said...

Hi Wendy!! Thank you so so much for featuring my closet/laundry room makeover! And It was such a pleasure for me to meet you at SNAP! You are the best! Hugs!