3.13.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I'm excited to share some fun posts with you for this week's Frugal Round-up...

First up, I can't wait for spring so I'm really loving these DIY birch bark vases shared by Besa GM.  They'd make a lovely addition to any spring tablescape.



Read more after the break...

 You all know I love a white kitchen!  Check out this pretty kitchen tour shared by So Much Better With Age.  I'm crushing on the back splash.  dac9f5067b157d3d5dae6037b393958273164b1025c882be67



Finally, I've been wanting to try my hand at making one of these Pottery Barn inspired galvanized calendars, so I was really excited to see this post shared by The Shabby Cottage Home.



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! 

16 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party - I love the features - especially So much better with Age's kitchen - just gorgeous - the honeycomb tile is gorgeous!
Have a great wknd

glassslipperrestorations said...

Great features Wendy, I'm #28 and #29, hope you get a chance to visit! Thanks for hosting

Revi said...

Thank you for hosting a great Friday Party, Wendy. :)

Chatfield Court said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy. Have a great weekend.
Kristi

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you for the great party!

WoodsofBellTrees said...

Thank you for hosting a lovely party!

Val @ Home Made Modern said...

Thx for hosting, Wendy! TGIF!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Thank you so much for hosting another great party. Have a great weekend.
Jeannie

Lolly Jane said...

Oh I love the kitchen backsplash, wow!! Great feature!

Garage Sales R Us said...

New linker! I am loving the Frugal Friday!!! My blog is Garagesalesrus.blogspot.com so frugality is what I am all about! :) Thanks for throwing the party!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Great party, Wendy! You rock, girl!!!
TGIF !! :)
x Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Tasha A. said...

Thanks so much for the party, Wendy! Have a happy weekend!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body {www.designertrapped.com}

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting and the flowers are so pretty!

Parsimonious Perfection said...

Thank you for hosting this lovely get-together! The flowers look beautiful!! ❤❤

Faye Rainbolt said...

Thank you soo much for the feature. Love your blog!

BigLittle said...

Just found you! Loving your frugal friday and your flowers look very beautiful. Hope you are having a great week and thanks for hosting, Lisa xx