3.06.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I have some great projects to share for this week's Frugal Round-up...

First up, Twin Dragonfly Designs shared a super-cute DIY side table.  This is seriously so clever.  Love it!



 Chatfield Court shared her well-organized and super cute entry way.  Such great space-saving ideas!



Read more after the break...



Next, For My Love Of shared her super-fabulous Sharpie rug.  I love Sharpies...and I love this idea!



Finally, Home Heart and Hands shared her crazy amazing chair makeover. Check out the before to truly appreciate the after! So great!





Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! 

17 comments:

Tabatha McCaffrey said...

Thanks for hosting. I love that first feature. Great idea. ChicyTab

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for hosting !

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party!!!

- Brooke -

Cindy Goins said...

Hi Wendy, I,m new here, great party! Thanks for hosting!

Cindy@GlassSlipperRestorations

KC Coake said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great night.
KC

Val @ Home Made Modern said...

Thx for hosting, Wendy! I also love that first feature. And btw, I love your blog's new look! :)

Heather Painchaud said...

Thanks so much for the feature Wendy! You made my night! Seriously! I have linked up my DIY Crochet Floor Pouf Pattern ~ love love love it! Have a great weekend! xo

Mindi Carwin said...

I love the features, thanks for hosting!

WoodsofBellTrees said...

Thank you for hosting!

Kath said...

Such a wonderful party!
Thanks for hosting and nice
to meet you. Enjoy your weekend :-)

Tina C said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

The Lady Prefers Paris said...

Awesome post! It puts me in mind for several new spring projects! Thanks for hosting!

http://theladypreferstosave.com

Anna Carter said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Chair makeover! I came here to link up for the party, so that was an awesome surprise!

Shailynn Krow said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting!
Enjoy your weekend! - Shelley

PGrover said...

Captions don't match up with the pics.

Chatfield Court said...

Hi, Wendy. Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my small entryway. What a wonderful surprise it was when I came to link up this week. Happy weekend.
Kristi