Edge Homes Design Center Reveal~

This post is sponsored by Edge Homes.

You know how I love a good reveal!  Well, on Thursday we're going to be revealing the new Design Center kitchen at the Edge Homes offices.  I'm sooo excited!

The remodel has been in the works for a while now, and all of the designers (spearheaded by our fearless leader - our design center manager) have had a say in the finishes in the new kitchen.  It is light and bright and beautiful - if I do say so myself.  I'm so proud to be a part of the Edge design team.  What a talented group of women!  But I digress...

The kitchen in progress

For any Utah locals who'd like to come see it in person (and really, if you like kitchens you'll LOVE it) we're holding a ribbon cutting ceremony/open house Thursday, March 27 at 4 pm.  The Edge Homes offices are located at 480 West 800 North Suite 200 in Orem.   There will be refreshments - rumor has it cupcakes will be served - as well as a special treat for the first 50 guests.  Seriously, Edge shindigs are a lot of fun, so if you live close by, come on in!  

Getting closer, but there's still more awesomeness to come!

Hope to see you there!  Have a great day~

All photos courtesy of Edge Homes.  I was compensated by Edge Homes for this post, but my opinions are 100% my own.  I love Edge! Seriously.