2.12.2014

Re-branding~

Notice anything different?



It was time for a change here at the old Shabby Nest, and today I'm excited to reveal my new branding!

Because of my upcoming book, I really wanted to give the blog a new feeling.  I wanted it to be cleaner, more streamlined, but still have a personal feel to it.



I turned to my friend Stephanie from the blog Griffanie.  Stephanie is a fabulous young interior and graphic designer. Yep! She's a dual threat, my friends. ;-)  And she, along with her husband who's also an interior designer, author a great blog.  Serious talent here, my friends.  And...aren't they soooo cute?

via Griffanie.com
She knew exactly the look and feel that I wanted and I can't thank her enough for all her hard work on my behalf.

Hope you like the new look as much as I do!! 

Have a great day~

12 comments:

Connie said...

Very professional looking....

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Very fresh and pretty Wendy!

Laura Silva said...

It looks great! I love the new look.

bonniegetchell said...

It looks great! Love it!

-Bonnie @ Revolutionaries
www.revolutionariesblog.com

Wendy Beaulieu said...

Very nice. I am on the hunt to redo my blog. I'll call her

pballard said...

I love it!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Looks great, Wendy. I love the new look!

Nancy said...

Love it! Very clean, and professional looking~

Nancy

Jeannine said...

It looks amazing! Very fresh and clean looking. Does that make sense?? She did a wonderful job!
Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

DesignedByBH said...

As soon as the page popped up all I could say is WOW! It looks really good! I love it!!!! :)

- Brooke -

Charlie PickledOkra said...

I looks lovely!

girlonthemoveblog said...

Looks great!