2.27.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  So glad you could join me today!

For this week's Frugal Round-up, I have some amazing room reveals!

First up, I love love love this rustic nautical master bedroom reveal from The Thinking Closet!  It's so fresh and fun!


Read more after the break...




Next, check out this cute mudroom redo by That's My Letter.  Loving how the space looks so different with just a few changes!


Finally,  this pretty vintage-style master bedroom makeover from Vintage Finds sure caught my eye.  Love the details!


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! 
MWAH!!


19 comments:

Heather Painchaud said...

Thanks so much for the party Wendy!! xo

Suzan Sweatman said...

Many thanks for the party - hope you have a great weekend!

the cape on the corner said...

happy Friday! thanks for hosting.

KC Coake said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope your night and weekend are great!
KC

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love all the features Wendy. Thanks for hosting Frugal Friday, a treat to join in.
Joy

Diane Lynn said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, have a great weekend.

Pieced Pastimes said...

Hi Wendy,
Love the features - especially the Nautical Bedroom. The rustic headboard was the perfect choice. Thanks for hosting.
Have a Wonderful Day,
Suzanne
Pieced Pastimes

Reshma Sanjeev said...

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for hosting the party.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Reshma

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Thank you for all the lovely inspiration!

Jaime Costiglio said...

Wendy you made my day! Thanks for including my mudroom makeover in your features. I missed the party last night in a sleepy delirium but I always try to link up. Have a great weekend.

mymothermode said...

I love linkys! We are working on the garden despite the winter cold- linked up a few tips (#167) to start gardening now.

Tasha A. said...

Thanks so much for the party, Wendy! Have a fabulous weekend!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

Mallori said...

Thanks for featuring my Master Bedroom Reveal in this weeks features!!

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your weekend!
-Shelley

WoodsofBellTrees said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Shailynn Krow said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Great party and your features are always fabulous....
:)
xx Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Katie - Something to be Found said...

Hi! This is my first time linking up (I think). Thanks for hosting!! Gonna go peruse the other links :)