2.13.2014

Frugal Friday

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I have some fun Valentine's projects to share for my Frugal Round-up this week.

First up,  Seasoned Homemaker shared a tutorial for this adorable "LOVE" tea towel.  So cute!



Read more after the break...



Next, check out the tutorial from Crafty Journal on how to make these fun origami hearts out of dollar bills.  What a creative way to gift money!


Finally, I love this cute double heart Valentine garland shared by Shopgirl.  There's still time to make one if you hurry. ;-)





Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! 
MWAH!!   
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"
 

12 comments:

Good Time Charlie said...

I love the new look here! Branding is everything! It looks perfect and says Shabby Nest to me! Thank you for the party!

Leslie Rutland said...

LOVE the new look. Thanks so much for showing me some Kitchen Towel LOVE!

Maria said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Valentine's garland! Love your new blog design, so elegant and sophisticated. Beautiful!

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks so much for the party, Wendy!!! Have a Happy Valentine's Day and a great weekend!!!

- Brooke -

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you so much for hosting, enjoy Valentine's day!

Heidi Kay @ Muslin and Merlot said...

Thanks Wendy! Another great party!

Kim M said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! Valentine's Day ~ LOVE the new design!

Nancy said...

Thank~You Wendy for a Fabulous Party!

Happy Valentines Day!!

Huggs, Nancy

Tasha A. said...

Thanks so much for the party, Wendy! You new branding is LOVELY. Happy Valentine's Day!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body {www.designertrapped.com}

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Wow Wendy, your new look is great! Thanks for hosting and Happy Valentine's Day to you.
Patti

Connie Bradshaw said...

Wendy, I just found your site. I thought the Frugal Friday would be something I could relate to. And I'm finding some of the items submitted very helpful. Thanks for your site.Connie bradshawshouse.blogspot.com

Tracy Cotton Pickin Cute said...

Thanks for the link up Wendy. There's so many great ideas here.
Have a fun weekend.
XO's...Tracy