2.06.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

It's already February folks!  So to start off today's Frugal Round-up, I'm featuring this cute Heart Shaped Chalkboard shared by The Real Thing with The Coake Family.



Read more after the break...



Next up, this adorable twin-bed-turned-settee shared by Restored Treasures Too.  I love a good re-purpose!



The Concrete Cottage shared her darling craft room reveal.  Now THIS is a good use for a laundry room.  Lol!


And I had to include these cute CD clocks by A Creative Princess.  What a darling Valentine's gift idea!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! 
MWAH!!   
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"
 

16 comments:

KC Coake said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for featuring my heart chalkboard! I had so much fun making that one! Thanks for hosting. Have a great night!
KC

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for hosting !
Great features - off to check them out - hope you have a great week

Beth Baumgartner said...

Have a fantastic weekend Wendy!

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for another great party, Wendy! Have a great weekend! :)

Jeannine said...

So thrilled you featured my craft room today! Thank you so much!!
Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Wendy! So glad to be partying with you this week! Thanks so much!

Rhonda Vaudt said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Settee made from a twin bed frame!!! I love seeing all the creativity at these blog parties! Thanks for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Frugal Friday. Love frugal. Have a great week.
Joy

Marianne Songbird said...

Good morning Wendy,
Wow it has been ages since I have linked up here. But I had a project that I thought you might really like, so this time I remembered to come over here and party!
Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend.

Heidi Kay @ Muslin and Merlot said...

Love these features! Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting!

Val @ Home Made Modern said...

Thx for Frugal Friday, Wendy! TGIF!

Tasha A. said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! The ombre chalkboard heart you featured is AWESOME! Happy Friday :)

Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

Regina Melo-Jocknevich said...

It's my first time to your blog and I already love it!

This heart chalkboard is such a great and pretty idea.

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy! Have a great weekend.
Kristi

Ali Phillips said...

Thank you so much for hosting :) Your party is listed on my link page. Have a good week!

Abby said...

Thank you for hosting!