1.02.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a safe and happy New Year celebration!  I always love the beginning of the year.  It's so full of hope!

Do you have a word of the year?  I shared mine yesterday.  You can read about it here.  And if you missed my favorite posts of 2013, you can find them here.

As for my Frugal Round-up...because of all of my holiday frivolity for the past week, today I'm sharing just one post...but what a post it was! 

Visual Eye Candy shared her daughter's big girl bedroom and I'm in love!  That wall!  The Floor!  Those pillows!  It's no secret that I'm crushing on gold right now.  And I think I could be perfectly happy in little Brynlee's big girl room.  Lol!



Read more after the break...



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


13 comments:

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Over the summer I guest hosted for Monday Funday Link Party. There...InLinkz was the link tool used. It was easy to use. Plus as a party linker/user I really like the fact that I can link up multiple posts without having to go back to the blog each time. It's just more efficient. Lately Linky Tools has been so frustrating. Often I find myself having to go back to the blog rather than the tool taking me there immediately after entering my link in order to comment etc. I think you will be pleased with a switch and I think your readers will rejoice. ;)

Best wishes....
~Diane

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I'm like Diane...I love InLinkz! Happy ...hugs, Penny

Kim M said...

Thanks so much for another super party! :) Happy New Year!

Suzan Sweatman said...

Happy New Year!!!
Thanks so much for hosting
Hugs,
Suzan

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Happy New Year to you Wendy! Thanks for hosting and I look forward to more inspiration in 2014.
Blessings,
Patti

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Happy New Year!

nancy@skinnykitchen said...

Happy 2014 and many thanks for all the great link parties this past year!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Hi
just stopping by to read all the great ideas posted
I have a new blog list going and wanted to include yours also, its always interesting over here
Think I'll look into the Inlinkz thing the gals are talking about
Happy New Year 2014

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Happy New Year!
KC

Tasha A. said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks so much for hosting. So happy to be linking back up to your party after taking some time off to migrate my blog from Blogger to Wordpress. Happy new year!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body {www.designertrapped.com}

Christine Vandormolen said...

Hi Wendy, thanks for all the parties in 2013. Have a happy new year! Christine from Little Brags

Good Time Charlie said...

Happy New Year Wendy. Looking forward to the new projects you will share in 2014!

kelly said...

Thanks so much for hosting! You have a lovely blog and I enjoyed looking at the other links as well! I look forward to seeing what you do in 2014~

kelly @ cowboy's daughter design