12.19.2013

Vote for My Hot Chocolate Bar and A Sweepstakes~

Remember a while back when I shared my Hot Chocolate Bar with you?  I mentioned that it was part of a Season's Cleanings challenge from Home Depot and P&G.  10 bloggers (including me) all created projects for the challenge, and right now you can vote for your favorite.



The winning blogger gets a $1000 gift card...and the voters have a chance to win something too.

*One grand prize winner will receive a $5,000 Home Depot gift card, a P&G product prize pack and a $500 Merry Maids gift card.

*FIVE  runner’s up will receive a $500 Home Depot gift card.

finditathomedepot.com/?utm_source=The%20Shabby%20Nest&utm_medium=blogger&utm_campaign=Seasons%20Cleanings


So make sure and head over here and vote for my hot chocolate bar!  You might be able to win big too!

Have a great day!

xoxo
Wendy

2 comments:

Cindy Trobaugh said...

I voted for You! Love your blog and your Hot Chocolate Bar..and I think I posted this before but your Fall Decor too that Horse Picture is to swoon for! Cindy

Jan said...

Hmmm, I tried a couple of times to enter and the screen totally froze up on me, couldn't get it to do anything after entering my name, address and email address. Oh well.