Pretty Hand-Stamped Christmas Ornaments~

This post is sponsored by Lisa Leonard Designs.

I'm sure you've all heard of my friend Lisa Leonard. If not, you're going to thank me.  Lisa is the talent behind Lisa Leonard designs and I have been in love with her jewelry for years.


Well, this year, Lisa sent me some adorable new ornaments for each of my kiddos.  Stamped with their names, of course!  (I blurred the stamped names out  - they look amazing in reality).

I adore them!  They are so sweet...and each is also stamped with the year on the back of the holly leaves, which makes them a perfect keepsake.

These "My Holly" ornaments are new this year.  And they're not the only beautiful ornaments Lisa created for this year's collection.  They make great gifts...for someone special...or even for yourself.  I'm just sayin'.

If you use the code HOLLYJOLLY, you can get 15% off of your purchase of anything in her shop until December 5.  So hurry over!


I received these ornaments free of charge for review.  The opinions expressed are 100% mine.


sonia said...

Oh, for pete's sake, those are adorable! Want one for each relative...

Cynthia said...

These are so very cute!!!