If you're stopping by from Cassie at Hi Sugarplum! welcome! If you haven't had a chance to see Cassie's favorites, make sure and stop by.
I'm excited to share a few of my current favorites with all of you!
Let's start with some of my beauty and fashion faves, shall we?
1. I simply can't live without 5 Minute Face Lift from Dermasilk. I can totally see a difference when I use it...and who doesn't want to look a little younger, right?
Read the rest of my favorites after the break...
2. Burt's Bees Gud Red Ruby Groovy shampoo and conditioner has the most amazing scent....and it leaves my hair feeling super soft.
deer head tee from the JCrew Outlet everyday if I could. It's so much fun - the antlers are beaded!
4. I love animal prints...especially whimsical ones like the bunnies on these flannel loungers from Anthropologie.
A good read always has to be on my list of favorites.
5. My favorite book this year was Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson. She just released a new book called Blackmoor that I'm dying to read. But I haven't had the chance yet!
And now for some of my favorite décor items.
6. I've been crushing on pretty much everything from the Pottery Barn Teen collaboration with Emily & Meritt. So pretty!
7. Mirrored furniture is always a favorite of mine. Right now, I'm loving the "antiqued" mirror Ava line from RH Baby & Child.
8. And speaking of RH Baby & Child, I think this papier-mache deer bust is pretty amazing too!
9. I can't wait to get one of these Ampersand light-up signs from Vintage Marquee Letters. Maybe for Christmas?
10. And finally, Rifle Paper Company makes the most adorable iPhone cases. They're a little different from the typical styles you see. I especially love this gold stripe version.
Now head on over to Natty By Design to see her favorites! So much fun, right?