12.26.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday spent with friends and loved ones!  For today's Frugal Round-up I'm sharing a few adorable ideas for you to store away in your files and use next Christmas.

First up, I'm in love with this fancy Christmas chandelier shared by Old Things New.  I've used the idea of hanging ornaments from my chandelier...but I love the addition of the ribbons.  So pretty!

Read more after the break...


Next, Meeha Meeha shared her pretty wild herbs Christmas wreath.  What I love about this is the unexpected use of materials.  The white color makes it Christmas-y, but it could easily be used all year. 


Finally, Refresh-Renew shared this darling idea:  a Christmas Tree made from her grandmother's jewelry.  What a fabulous idea!


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


 

8 comments:

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Enjoy the rest of your week.
Blessings,
Nici

Michal Woodruff said...

I love this linky party! Wish I had something to link up this week. Nevertheless...Regards to you and your family this holiday season. Thank you for working hard on link parties. I know blogging takes a lot of work. Happy New Year to you! Take care.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for hosting Frugal Friday this year Wendy. Appreciate all the work you put in to hosting. Happy New Year.
Joy

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Oh Wendy, I am so honored that your shared my fancy chandy post. I love following you and joining your party as often as I can. Thanks for all you do to make it wonderful and blessings to you in the new year,
Patti

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

P.S. Yours is my favorite blog of the week and I've added your button to my sidebar so my followers can link back to you. :) Patti

Theresa Begin said...

Hi, Wendy, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!! I'm so thrilled to join you @ your party!! Thank you so much for hosting. :) Many Blessing to you and yours for a very Happy, Healthy New Year!!
Cheers!
~Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Nana's jewelry tree. My mom was with us during the holidays and was so emotional when she saw how other people responded to her work...It made us feel like our Nana spent the holidays with us in a special way.
thank you for hosting each week! Happy New year!xoxoaimee

paula boudreaux said...

Thank you for the party! I found you thru A Crafty Home blog. I linked my Joy Banner project to your party with an update link back to you! I am a new follower, and would love you to follow me also...I am LifeSimply at paulaboudreaux.blogspot.com