12.19.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

There were so many cute Christmas decorations linked up to last week's party that I thought it would be fun to feature a few Christmas mantels for this week's Frugal Round-up.

First up, this DARLING reindeer mantel from Nest of Bliss.  I am totally crushing on everything about this mantel.  So cute!



Read more after the break....

Next, My Love to Create shared this white and natural Christmas mantel.  My favorite part?  The marquee light angel.  There's even a tutorial for the angel on her blog...just sayin'.



Finally, Coastal Charm shared her simply "charming" rustic-meets-beach-y mantel. 


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

6 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i am in love with that angel!

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you so much for including my White and Natural Christmas Mantle!! You are so sweet! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

That Angel is phenomenal! I do not think I would be so patient. Just amazing!
Kim

Linda said...

Lovely features! Thank you for hosting at such a busy time.
Merry Christmas!
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Kim M said...

Gorgeous features, festive party! Happy Holidays~ Thanks for hosting! Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

housebyholly said...

Merry Christmas Wendy!
We have seen so much beautiful inspiration for this season. What about a funny story about keeping it real for christmas? I linked up @74. Hope you can check it out.
Holly