12.12.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday!

I've got some fun posts coming your way for this week's Frugal Round-up.

First, it was love at first sight when I saw these place card holders from Primitive and Proper!  Hurry over to her blog to find out how she made them.



Read more after the break...

Next, I was really inspired by this adorable closet-turned-office shared by Saving 4 Six.  Isn't it dreamy??



Finally, I'm really into the mix of silver and gold this holiday season, so I was intrigued by this cute DIY tassel garland shared by Life Love Larson.



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



17 comments:

Mindi Carwin said...

Great features! Thanks so much for hosting!

Val @ Home Made Modern said...

Thx for hosting! Have a great holiday!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!! thank you SO much for featuring my place card holders, wendy! and i really appreciate your comments! :)

Ginnie said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! Great features. I made a tassel garland like that for Valentine's Day last year!

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Nici

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy!

Elizabeth Hayes said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

trueagapeonline@gmail.com said...

The closet turned office is such a great idea!! It wouldn't really work in our house now, but I will have to pin this to remember for our future house!

Carrie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank YOU for featuring my closet office!! You made my day!
Have a great weekend!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Every year there is more and more wonderful posts about Christmas decor
Thanks for hosting

Laurel Stephens said...

I'm loving silver and gold this year, too! Thanks so much for hosting your party.

Constance Gammeter said...

Hi Wendy, thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend!

Hani Shabbir said...

Thanks for hosting...

Good Time Charlie said...

I love Cassie's little animal place holders, she is one creative gal. Thank you so much for hosting, I am sharing my Keeping It Real Holiday House Tour, decorated, but in real life style! Have a wonderful weekend. -K

Kim M said...

Thanks for the party! Such pretty features and so many festive links! Love it!

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thank you for hosting! This is my first time here.
Blessings, Diane

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Thanks for the great party Wendy. I love those place card holders! Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Patti