12.05.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I was so busy getting my  Christmas House Tour post ready  (if you haven't seen it, make sure and check out the previous post), that I didn't get a chance to go through all the links this week.  But I did see this adorable "paint dipped" dresser by Faded Furnishings, and I fell in love.  So it's my feature for this week's Frugal Round-up.


Read more after the break...


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


14 comments:

Dee M said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Wendy. Have a wonderful weekend! Dee :)

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Kristi

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Wendy, its a fun season for making and decorating. Thanks for hosting Frugal Friday. Have a great week.
Joy

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! Really appreciate it! :)

- Brooke -

Barb said...

Thanks for hosting! I love seeing a mix of Christmas ideas and other inspiration!

Laura Madalene said...

The post is very nice and have many good things for us. Thanks for the sharing. Interior design ideas

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Oh how I love that "dipped" dresser! Thank you for the wonderful party Wendy.
Blessings,
Patti

Cindy Goins said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy, have a great week!#170
Cindy

Peggy Hale said...

Beautiful dresser I can see why you fell in love. Thanks so much for hosting.

Vesna (HOME CHIC CLUB) said...

Thanks for hosting!
Happy December,
Vesna

Cori.Warner said...

Great party, thanks for hosting.

Amy @ Homey Oh My! said...

Thank you for hosting, Wendy!

Tasha A. said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for hosting this wonderful party. Have a great weekend.

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

Shabby in love said...

Thanks so much for hosting...whit love