Master Bedroom Reveal~

This post is sponsored in-part by Soft Surroundings.

I'm so excited to share my master bedroom with you all today! This room has been a long time in coming.

My favorite color is gray....so my room has a soft and serene palette that is set off by the lovely gray walls.  The color is Stonewall Jackson by Dutch Boy.  The thing that I like about it, is that it is light and that it is a relatively true gray without too much yellow or blue.

The headboard is linen with nailhead trim (see sources below)  I adore it!

Read more after the break...

I love the bold graphic patterns of the pillows.

On my side table is my award for being chosen by Country Living Magazine as the best decorating blog of 2011. 

I needed somewhere for the TV, so I am using my trusty old Pottery Barn bookshelf.  It is filled with my collection of decorating books.  (I might have a slight obsession with them.)  Speaking of decorating books...unless you follow me on Instagram, you probably haven't heard that I have a book contract!  I'm writing a decorating book that's due to be out in October of next year.  I'm soooo excited! But I digress...

 Old typesetting blocks define what the books are all about.

And here's my workspace.  The cute desk and beautiful chair are topped off with a handmade pin board and fun art with splashes of pink.

This beautiful chair was given to me by Soft Surroundings to review.  I must say that I am completely smitten with it.  Not only is it beautiful, but its truly comfortable to work at.  I love the nailhead details as well.

I put some cute LED flower lights up around the mirror.  Just for fun.

I hope you enjoyed this tour of my bedroom! 


Paint Color:  Stonewall Jackson by Dutch Boy

Headboard and desk:  HomeDecorators.com

Lamps, butterfly canvas and white pillows:  Target

White quilt: Pottery Barn

Gray quilt:  IKEA

Throw:  BHG for Walmart

Black and White pillow:  Joss and Main

Linen and bead pillows, bookcase: Pottery Barn

Desk Chair:  Soft Surroundings

Large floor mirror:  IKEA
Bedside tables:  Thrifted

Lamps, basket on bedside table:  Target

Sunburst Mirror:  Hobby Lobby

The chair from Soft Surroundings was provided to me for review.  However, the opinions expressed are 100% mine.

Have a great day~


Dixie Delights said...

It's beautiful - I love so many things! Especially the mirror and that chair!!

Lena said...

It's gorgeous!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Your bedroom is stunning. I love the soft gray and all of your accessories are so beautifully done. Hugs, marty

Debbie Lynne Malison said...

Beautiful room, so soothing! Congratulations on your book!

TheKimSix Fix said...

I love them colors, how calm and beautiful it is and how all the accessories have a little story to tell. Beautiful.